This guide will help remove stains from any white part of a jersey:
- Lay fabric on a white dry towel.
- Wet stain.
- Add bleach solution with a Q-tip to stain. Add enough to cover stain.
- Accelerate the chemical action by dipping Q-tip in hot water and then touch stained area.
- Put Q-tip in ammonia and again touch stained area.
- Again use Q-tip with hot water to accelerate chemical action.
- Dab area with cool water.
- Dab with vinegar to neutralize area.
- Use different Q-tips for each part of the spotting operation. Do not mix different chemicals on the same Q-tip.
Be safe and this should work.