Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Next Big Thing: Terrence Williams



I know T-WiLL hasn't shown what his full potential is yet, but we have seen glimpses of a future hall of famer if he works at it. When Williams is in Eff You mode he goes out of his way to dunk on opponents, shoot over them and do whatever it takes to embarrass  them. If Gary Payton gets into his head and finally convinces him to show up to practice on time and contribute to his teams I am sure we will have an amazing player who will play like T-WiLL in Eff You mode every minute... And trust me we all want to see that! The one thing I'm praying does not happen is another Vince Carter story I hope is a Gary Payton story slow start but improves every year until BAM! He hits hois peak and its amazing and unforgettable. I know Vince was an exceptional athlete but please did you see his effort? While Chris Bosh, Antonio Davis and Donyell Marshall ran back on defence you could often see vince walking back lulled or just barely jogging behind his opponent. Sorry i was getting a little carried away with Vince his effort or lack of, causes me to go into Eff You mode everytime. So as long as T-WiLL does not go down those roads we will see and exceptional athlete with extreme balance (have you seen the size of his lips? how do you keep from falling over with those on the front of your face?), who leads a team to one or more championships...




 Well atleast I hope so...



TheGlove_20

No comments: